Whats a good break-up text? Hi, hope you’re good. I really enjoyed getting to know you but if I’m honest, I’m not feeling a real connection between us. It was lovely meeting you. I wanted to say that I really enjoy us chatting and I would love to see you again, but for me it would be as friends.
How do you break-up via text? “It’s been super fun hanging out with you, but I think I get more of a friend vibe between us. I would love to still hang out, if you’re down!” “I think you’re really cool but don’t think I’m in the same place as you are right now. I’d love to continue hanging out as friends though!”
What do you say in a break-up message?
- Yes, you can say I’m a coward.
- I have decided to break up with you as things are not working between us, neither it will in the future.
- Will not hurt you, this was my commitment to you.
- I know it will not be easy for you to forget me.
- We are too similar to stay together happily.
How do you break-up with someone you love over text?
- 1 Lead with a compliment.
- 2 Start the next sentence with “to be honest.”
- 3 Mention you’re not a good fit.
- 4 Give a reason if you want to tell them.
- 5 Use “I” statements.
- 6 End on some positives from the relationship.
- 7 Be respectful when you reply.