Whats a good break-up text? Hi, hope you’re good. I really enjoyed getting to know you but if I’m honest, I’m not feeling a real connection between us. It was lovely meeting you. I wanted to say that I really enjoy us chatting and I would love to see you again, but for me it would be as friends.
Is breaking up over text OK? If it’s too stressful. If the thought of breaking up with someone in person is stressing you out to the point where it’s all feeling like a bit too much, then breaking up via text is perfectly reasonable. This gives you time to collect your thoughts and plan what to say. If you’re considering ghosting.
How do you break-up with someone you love over text?
- 1 Lead with a compliment.
- 2 Start the next sentence with “to be honest.”
- 3 Mention you’re not a good fit.
- 4 Give a reason if you want to tell them.
- 5 Use “I” statements.
- 6 End on some positives from the relationship.
- 7 Be respectful when you reply.
How do you write a short break-up message?
- Yes, you can say I’m a coward.
- I have decided to break up with you as things are not working between us, neither it will in the future.
- Will not hurt you, this was my commitment to you.
- I know it will not be easy for you to forget me.
- We are too similar to stay together happily.