What to say to your boyfriend when he breaks up with you?
21 Things to Say When Someone Breaks Up With You
- This makes me really sad, but I respect your decision.
- I’m grateful for everything that we had together and I wish you all the best.
- I know we had problems and I thought we were working on them.
- I’d be lying if I said I was totally okay with this.
How do you end a relationship in a good way?
These tips may help:
- Prepare. Think about what you’re going to say in advance.
- Pick the right spot. Talk to your partner somewhere that’s comfortable for both of you.
- Say it in person. If you feel safe, talk to your partner face to face.
- Be respectful.
- Make a clean break.
- Stick with your decision.
How do u break up with ur bf?
What to Say and How to Say It
- Tell your BF or GF that you want to talk about something important.
- Start by mentioning something you like or value about the other person.
- Say what’s not working (your reason for the break-up).
- Say you want to break up.
- Say you’re sorry if this hurts.
- Say something kind or positive.
What to say when your girlfriend breaks up with you?
What to Say When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up with You
- “I understand. Take care and if you want to talk to me in the future, reach out anytime. Bye.”
- “We all have to do what’s best for ourselves. I’m sorry I can’t help you, but I wish you well.”
- “I hope you find what you’re looking for and wish you nothing but the best.”