What should I Caption after a breakup?
- “I’m done with great love.
- “I don’t need anyone.
- “I mean sure, I have my bad days, but then I remember what a cute smile I have.” — Friends.
- “Maybe I won’t get married, ya know?
- “I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke.” — Grey’s Anatomy.
What should I post on Instagram after a breakup? So what can you post about the post-breakup? According to Chris Seiter, relationship consultant and breakup specialist, instead of posting anything angsty about the breakup, “Post photos of you having a good time with friends, showing new and interesting things that you’re doing,” he says.
What’s the best breakup line?
- “I Don’t Feel We Want The Same Things Down The Line.”
- “I’m Not Ready To Settle Down Now.”
- “We’re Too Different.”
- “A Relationship Shouldn’t Be This Difficult.”
- “We Both Deserve To Be Happy.”
- “I Don’t See This Going Anywhere.”
How do you announce a break up on Instagram? When announcing a breakup, take cues from A-list celebrities and keep it short and sweet. There’s no need to divulge personal details about your romantic relationship to your entire friend list. For one, most of us have been on sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for a long time.