What should I Caption after a break up?
- “I’m done with great love.
- “I don’t need anyone.
- “I mean sure, I have my bad days, but then I remember what a cute smile I have.” — Friends.
- “Maybe I won’t get married, ya know?
- “I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke.” — Grey’s Anatomy.
What should I post on Instagram after a breakup? So what can you post about the post-breakup? According to Chris Seiter, relationship consultant and breakup specialist, instead of posting anything angsty about the breakup, “Post photos of you having a good time with friends, showing new and interesting things that you’re doing,” he says.
How do you announce being single again?
- “The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with your self.”
- “Be strong enough to let go, and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.”
- “Trust that an ending is followed by a beginning.”
What is the best breakup line?
- “I Don’t Feel We Want The Same Things Down The Line.”
- “I’m Not Ready To Settle Down Now.”
- “We’re Too Different.”
- “A Relationship Shouldn’t Be This Difficult.”
- “We Both Deserve To Be Happy.”
- “I Don’t See This Going Anywhere.”