What is the saddest love poem ever written?
- #1. Mad Girl’s Love Song by Sylvia Plath.
- #2. I Shall Not Care by Sara Teasdale.
- #3. Choice by Angela Morgan.
- #4. Ebb by Edna St.
- #5. Tonight I Can Write The Saddest Lines by Pablo Neruda.
- #6. The Sick Rose by William Blake.
- #7. I Made A Mistake by Charles Bukowski.
How do you write a break up poem? Go to a public place and write about what you see. You can even write about the break-up itself, if you want. Once again, write as fast as you can without self-editing. Try and keep all emotion out of your writing; focus purely on the five senses: sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.
How do you break up with someone who broke your heart?
- Allow yourself to feel your feelings.
- But don’t become your feelings.
- Cut off communication with your ex.
- Find a support system.
- Remember what sucked.
- Take care of yourself.
- Don’t judge the length of your healing process.
How do you break up with somebody?
- Tell your BF or GF that you want to talk about something important.
- Start by mentioning something you like or value about the other person.
- Say what’s not working (your reason for the break-up).
- Say you want to break up.
- Say you’re sorry if this hurts.
- Say something kind or positive.