What is the best break up song ever?
The best breakup songs ever, ranked
- ‘I’d Rather Go Blind’ by Etta James.
- ‘Somebody That I Used to Know’ by Elliott Smith.
- ‘I Will Always Love You’ by Whitney Houston.
- ‘Neither One of Us’ by Gladys Knight & the Pips.
- ‘You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin” by the Righteous Brothers.
- ‘Someone Like You’ by Adele.
What is the saddest song for a break up?
You’ll regret it.
- “Stay,” by Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko (2012)
- “Someone Like You,” by Adele (2011)
- “Stay With Me,” by Sam Smith (2014)
- “Best Thing I Never Had,” by Beyoncé (2011)
- “Take Care,” by Drake & Rihanna (2011)
- “Stormy Weather,” Etta James (1960)
- “Love You Goodbye,” by One Direction (2015)
What is a good song for your ex?
21 Songs about Exes (Dealing With Your Ex Boyfriend or Girlfriend
- Shout Out To My Ex – Little Mix.
- Gaslighter – The Chicks.
- Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac.
- Since U Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson.
- Hate Me – Ellie Goulding, Juice WRLD.
- On My Mind – Ellie Goulding.
- Back to Black – Amy Winehouse.
- Really Don’t Care – Demi Lovato.
What should I listen to after a break up?
Here are five great podcasts to listen to if you’ve recently gone through a breakup:
- Just Break Up.
- This Is Why You’re Single.
- Breakup Boost.
- Doing Relationships Right.
- How To Get Over Your Ex.