What is a good song after a breakup?
- ‘I’d Rather Go Blind’ by Etta James.
- ‘Somebody That I Used to Know’ by Elliott Smith.
- ‘I Will Always Love You’ by Whitney Houston.
- ‘Neither One of Us’ by Gladys Knight & the Pips.
- ‘You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin” by the Righteous Brothers.
- ‘Someone Like You’ by Adele.
What is a good song for your ex?
- “Thank U, Next” by Ariana Grande.
- “Love Yourself” by Justin Bieber feat.
- “Me, Myself, and I” by Beyoncé
- “Shout Out to My Ex” by Little Mix.
- “Lost Boy” by Troye Sivan.
- “Since U Been Gone” by Kelly Clarkson.
- “Without Me” by Halsey.
What is the number 1 breakup song?
- 1 Break My Soul – Lizzo. BeyoncéVEVO.
- 5 Lizzo – Speical. Lizzo Music.
- 7 Beyoncé – Irreplaceable.
- 9 Destiny’s Child – Independent Women Part II.
- 20 Dua Lipa – New Rules.
- 21 Lizzo – Truth Hurts.
- 22 Adele – Someone Like You.
- 23 Jorja Smith X Preditah – On My Mind.
Should I listen to music after a breakup? A new study from Freie Universität Berlin has found what all of us sad sorts already knew: sad music can make a miserable person feel better after a breakup. The study of 772 participants discovered that listening to sad songs when you’re already feeling down actually acts as a cognitive reward for your brain.