What is a good song after a breakup?
- ‘I’d Rather Go Blind’ by Etta James.
- ‘Somebody That I Used to Know’ by Elliott Smith.
- ‘I Will Always Love You’ by Whitney Houston.
- ‘Neither One of Us’ by Gladys Knight & the Pips.
- ‘You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin” by the Righteous Brothers.
- ‘Someone Like You’ by Adele.
What is a good song for your ex?
- Shout Out To My Ex – Little Mix.
- Gaslighter – The Chicks.
- Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac.
- Since U Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson.
- Hate Me – Ellie Goulding, Juice WRLD.
- On My Mind – Ellie Goulding.
- Back to Black – Amy Winehouse.
- Really Don’t Care – Demi Lovato.
What is the best song for a broken heart?
- ‘You Can Go Your Own Way’ – Fleetwood Mac.
- ‘Yes’ – McAlmont & Butler.
- ‘Love Will Tear Us Apart’ – Joy Division.
- ‘Dancing on My Own’ – Robyn.
- ‘Back to Black’ – Amy Winehouse.
- ‘I Will Survive’ – Gloria Gaynor.
- ‘Sorry’ – Beyoncé
- ‘Hey, That’s No Way to Say Goodbye’ – Leonard Cohen.
Should I listen to music after a breakup? A new study from Freie Universität Berlin has found what all of us sad sorts already knew: sad music can make a miserable person feel better after a breakup. The study of 772 participants discovered that listening to sad songs when you’re already feeling down actually acts as a cognitive reward for your brain.