What is a good song after a breakup?
- ‘I’d Rather Go Blind’ by Etta James.
- ‘Somebody That I Used to Know’ by Elliott Smith.
- ‘I Will Always Love You’ by Whitney Houston.
- ‘Neither One of Us’ by Gladys Knight & the Pips.
- ‘You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin” by the Righteous Brothers.
- ‘Someone Like You’ by Adele.
What is the saddest song for a break up?
- “Stay,” by Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko (2012)
- “Someone Like You,” by Adele (2011)
- “Stay With Me,” by Sam Smith (2014)
- “Best Thing I Never Had,” by Beyoncé (2011)
- “Take Care,” by Drake & Rihanna (2011)
- “Stormy Weather,” Etta James (1960)
- “Love You Goodbye,” by One Direction (2015)
What is a good song for your ex?
- Shout Out To My Ex – Little Mix.
- Gaslighter – The Chicks.
- Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac.
- Since U Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson.
- Hate Me – Ellie Goulding, Juice WRLD.
- On My Mind – Ellie Goulding.
- Back to Black – Amy Winehouse.
- Really Don’t Care – Demi Lovato.
Is it OK to listen to sad songs after breakup? A new study from Freie Universität Berlin has found what all of us sad sorts already knew: sad music can make a miserable person feel better after a breakup. The study of 772 participants discovered that listening to sad songs when you’re already feeling down actually acts as a cognitive reward for your brain.