What is a good song about losing your best friend?
Sad Songs About Losing a Friend
- “Gone Too Soon” by Michael Jackson.
- “Etta’s Tune” by Rosanne Cash.
- “I’ll Remember You” by Thea Gilmore.
- “Broken Halos” by Chris Stapleton.
- “If You Say So” by Lea Michele.
- “Who’d You Be Today” by Kenny Chesney.
- “Bang the Drum Slowly” by Emmylou Harris.
- “Buttermilk John” by Vince Gill.
What song can I dedicate to my ex best friend?
- Selena Gomez – People You Know.
- Grimes – Flesh Without Blood.
- Taylor Swift (Feat. Colbie Caillat) – Breathe.
- FINNEAS – I Lost a Friend.
- Charli XCX (Feat. Sky Ferreira) – Cross You Out.
- Allie X – Sarah Come Home.
- Rina Sawayama – Bad Friend.
- Caroline Polachek – Look At Me Now.
What are some songs about losing friends?
64 Songs About the Death of a Friend: List
- Fire and Rain by James Taylor.
- Brendan’s Death Song by Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- For a Dancer by Jackson Browne.
- Elephant by Jason Isbell.
- I’ll Be Missing You by Diddy, Faith Evans, 112.
- Song for Josh by Frank Turner.
- Life Without You by Stevie Ray Vaughan.
- Return by OK Go.
What are sad songs for when you drift apart from a friend?
When you miss them like hell days;
- Miss You by Gabrielle Apin.
- 21 by Gracie Abrams.
- I Wish You Would by Taylor Swift.
- I’ll Wait by Kygo and Sasha Sloan.
- Anytime You Need a Friend by Mariah Carey.
- I Miss You, I’m Sorry by Gracie Abrams.
- Don’t Let Me Down by Joy Williams.
- Need You Now by Lady Antebellum.