What is a good breakup text? Hi, hope you’re good. I really enjoyed getting to know you but if I’m honest, I’m not feeling a real connection between us. It was lovely meeting you. I wanted to say that I really enjoy us chatting and I would love to see you again, but for me it would be as friends.
What to say to end a relationship?
- Tell your BF or GF that you want to talk about something important.
- Start by mentioning something you like or value about the other person.
- Say what’s not working (your reason for the break-up).
- Say you want to break up.
- Say you’re sorry if this hurts.
- Say something kind or positive.
What do you say in a break-up message?
- Yes, you can say I’m a coward.
- I have decided to break up with you as things are not working between us, neither it will in the future.
- Will not hurt you, this was my commitment to you.
- I know it will not be easy for you to forget me.
- We are too similar to stay together happily.
How can I hurt him through text?
- 1 Lead with a compliment.
- 2 Start the next sentence with “to be honest.”
- 3 Mention you’re not a good fit.
- 4 Give a reason if you want to tell them.
- 5 Use “I” statements.
- 6 End on some positives from the relationship.
- 7 Be respectful when you reply.