What is a good breakup text? Hi, hope you’re good. I really enjoyed getting to know you but if I’m honest, I’m not feeling a real connection between us. It was lovely meeting you. I wanted to say that I really enjoy us chatting and I would love to see you again, but for me it would be as friends.
How do you start a break up text? Start by mentioning something you like or value about the other person. For example: “We’ve been close for a long time, and you’re important to me.” Or: “I really like you and I’m glad we’ve gotten to know each other.” Say what’s not working (your reason for the break-up).
What to say when breaking up with someone you love messages?
- As much as it hurts, being heartbroken is better than being lied to by you.
- Hello, I hope you are fine.
- Hey, thanks for being together for that long.
- Hi there, you have been good to me.
- I am breaking up with you…
- I am slowing losing you and it is very painful for me.
- I can’t wait any longer.
What to say to end a relationship? “I don’t feel the same way about you as I used to.” “This relationship isn’t fulfilling my needs anymore.” “I am not comfortable staying together knowing that we are on two very different paths.” “I don’t feel right continuing a relationship that I can’t see making it long term.”