What do you text your best friend after a breakup?
- 1 “How are you really doing?”
- 2 “I’m here for you.”
- 3 “You have every right to feel that way.”
- 4 “Take your time to feel better.”
- 5 “You’re a strong, wonderful person.”
- 6 “It isn’t anybody’s fault.”
- 7 “I’m thinking about you.”
- 8 “What can I do to help?”
What do you say to a friend after a break up paragraph? I’m not saying you should constantly cry over him, nor that you should spend the day brooding. It’s just that it is easier accepting what you’re going through than numbing the pain because once you feel it, hell — it’s going to hurt a whole lot more. Just let me remind you, it wasn’t your fault.
What to advice to a friend who’s broken hearted? Heartbreak can stick around for a long time, so don’t expect your friend to be fine after a day or 2. Check in on them regularly and ask them how they are feeling. Always remind them that you are there to help and support them however they need. Don’t wait for them to reach out to you.
What do you say after a break up text?
- I’m grateful for the time we had together and I wish you all the best.
- Thank you for letting me know. I hope your next relationship works out.
- I had a fun time with you and I hope we can still be friends.