What do you say to your guy friend after a break up?
- “Give yourself time to grieve for the relationship.”
- “This feeling won’t last forever.”
- “I’m so proud of you.”
- “I never liked him/her anyway.”
- “Everything happens for a reason.”
- “Whenever you need to talk, I’m here.”
How do I comfort my guy friend?
- Know how men tend to respond to stress.
- Tell him it’s okay not to feel okay.
- Offer your support.
- Listen carefully when he talks.
- Give him a hug.
- Point out his strengths.
- Send him a nice text.
- Do an extra chore around the house.
How do you help a guy through a breakup over text?
- 1 “How are you really doing?”
- 2 “I’m here for you.”
- 3 “You have every right to feel that way.”
- 4 “Take your time to feel better.”
- 5 “You’re a strong, wonderful person.”
- 6 “It isn’t anybody’s fault.”
- 7 “I’m thinking about you.”
- 8 “What can I do to help?”
How do you support someone going through a breakup? Common ways to support someone through a breakup include: giving them space to talk or vent. reminding them of their strengths and qualities. doing fun, rejuvinating activities together.