What do you say to a friend after a breakup?
- “Give yourself time to grieve for the relationship.”
- “This feeling won’t last forever.”
- “I’m so proud of you.”
- “I never liked him/her anyway.”
- “Everything happens for a reason.”
- “Whenever you need to talk, I’m here.”
How do you comfort a friend after a break up over text?
- 1 “How are you really doing?”
- 2 “I’m here for you.”
- 3 “You have every right to feel that way.”
- 4 “Take your time to feel better.”
- 5 “You’re a strong, wonderful person.”
- 6 “It isn’t anybody’s fault.”
- 7 “I’m thinking about you.”
- 8 “What can I do to help?”
What do you text to a friend after a break up paragraph? “I’m so sorry to hear things didn’t work out. I admire you for having the strength to realize it now instead of staying in something that wasn’t making you happy. I know it’s hard, but it’s much better than dragging it out and breaking up six months from now. It will get easier each day.”
What do you say after a break up text?
- I’m grateful for the time we had together and I wish you all the best.
- Thank you for letting me know. I hope your next relationship works out.
- I had a fun time with you and I hope we can still be friends.