What do you say in a break-up text? Polite Breakup Texts
The last thing I’d ever want to do is hurt you, but I feel it’s best to be upfront with you. While I have loved dating you, I just don’t see us working out. It’s nothing you or I did, I just don’t see our goals aligning in the future and feel it’s best to end things sooner than later.
What to say when breaking up with someone you love messages?
- As much as it hurts, being heartbroken is better than being lied to by you.
- Hello, I hope you are fine.
- Hey, thanks for being together for that long.
- Hi there, you have been good to me.
- I am breaking up with you…
- I am slowing losing you and it is very painful for me.
- I can’t wait any longer.
What is the most touching breakup message? I loved you and I wish you would have done the same. I am not sad because you broke up, I am sad because you found reasons to break things up. I hope you find your happiness in someone else. A piece of thought to you doesn’t ruin somebody else’s life like you did to me because someone may not be as strong as I am.
How do you break-up with someone you love over text?
- 1 Lead with a compliment.
- 2 Start the next sentence with “to be honest.”
- 3 Mention you’re not a good fit.
- 4 Give a reason if you want to tell them.
- 5 Use “I” statements.
- 6 End on some positives from the relationship.
- 7 Be respectful when you reply.