What do you say in a break up letter? I’m sorry our relationship has to end because our deep connection has faded over time. Letting our relationship go on like this will be unfair to both of us. You deserve someone who can love you. I feel we should break up to give ourselves the chance to be truly happy once again.
Is writing a breakup letter a good idea? Writing a breakup letter to someone can help bring closure to the situation, and it can even take the place of a face-to-face breakup. However, it’s easy to get lost in your emotions and lose track of what you want to say. Sometimes, it’s easier to look at a good example and use it to help you end the relationship.
What makes a good break up letter? Start by acknowledging how great things were once, then let your ex now how you felt at the end. It’s important to show how things fell apart, so your partner is clear. Remember, this letter isn’t about blaming them, just showing what happened. Leave any anger out of it.
What to say to end a relationship?
- Tell your BF or GF that you want to talk about something important.
- Start by mentioning something you like or value about the other person.
- Say what’s not working (your reason for the break-up).
- Say you want to break up.
- Say you’re sorry if this hurts.
- Say something kind or positive.