Is Tinx getting canceled? TikTok Star Tinx Canceled After Nasty Tweets About Kim Kardashian & Tori Spelling Resurface.
What’s going on with Tinx? Social media star Tinx has issued an apology for a series of resurfaced, fat-phobic tweets from 10 years ago — but for some fans, her silence on more recent tweets, including politically conservative messages and tweets that invoke xenophobia and racism from 2020, is deafening.
Will he come back after breaking up with me? Yes, exes do come back. They do it all time. We conducted a study and found that around 30% of people get their exes back after a breakup. But out of those 30%, only 15% stay together in a healthy relationship.
What are the signs he wants you back?
- He seems genuinely upset about the breakup.
- A highly intuitive advisor confirms it.
- He stays in touch…even when you’re cold with him.
- He gets back in touch after a long break.
- He engineers ways to see you.
- When you do see him, he’s awkward with you.