How do you write a break up poem? Go to a public place and write about what you see. You can even write about the break-up itself, if you want. Once again, write as fast as you can without self-editing. Try and keep all emotion out of your writing; focus purely on the five senses: sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.
What to say to break up gracefully?
- Tell your BF or GF that you want to talk about something important.
- Start by mentioning something you like or value about the other person.
- Say what’s not working (your reason for the break-up).
- Say you want to break up.
- Say you’re sorry if this hurts.
- Say something kind or positive.
What is the saddest song for a break up?
- “Stay,” by Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko (2012)
- “Someone Like You,” by Adele (2011)
- “Stay With Me,” by Sam Smith (2014)
- “Best Thing I Never Had,” by Beyoncé (2011)
- “Take Care,” by Drake & Rihanna (2011)
- “Stormy Weather,” Etta James (1960)
- “Love You Goodbye,” by One Direction (2015)
What is the number 1 breakup song?
- 1 Break My Soul – Lizzo. BeyoncéVEVO.
- 5 Lizzo – Speical. Lizzo Music.
- 7 Beyoncé – Irreplaceable.
- 9 Destiny’s Child – Independent Women Part II.
- 20 Dua Lipa – New Rules.
- 21 Lizzo – Truth Hurts.
- 22 Adele – Someone Like You.
- 23 Jorja Smith X Preditah – On My Mind.