How do you write a break-up poem? Go to a public place and write about what you see. You can even write about the break-up itself, if you want. Once again, write as fast as you can without self-editing. Try and keep all emotion out of your writing; focus purely on the five senses: sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.
What to say to break-up gracefully?
- Tell your BF or GF that you want to talk about something important.
- Start by mentioning something you like or value about the other person.
- Say what’s not working (your reason for the break-up).
- Say you want to break up.
- Say you’re sorry if this hurts.
- Say something kind or positive.
What poems make you cry?
- The greatest, saddest poems selected by Dr Oliver Tearle.
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson, ‘Dark House’ from In Memoriam.
- Thomas Hardy, ‘Beeny Cliff’.
- A. E. Housman, ‘Because I Liked You Better’.
- Charlotte Mew, ‘A Quoi Bon Dire’.
- Edward Thomas, ‘In Memoriam, Easter 1915’.
What is the saddest love poem ever written?
- #1. Mad Girl’s Love Song by Sylvia Plath.
- #2. I Shall Not Care by Sara Teasdale.
- #3. Choice by Angela Morgan.
- #4. Ebb by Edna St.
- #5. Tonight I Can Write The Saddest Lines by Pablo Neruda.
- #6. The Sick Rose by William Blake.
- #7. I Made A Mistake by Charles Bukowski.